Thursday, September 15, 2005

Random Irish people

Don't get me wrong, I like Irish people. I simply don't like bored Irish people, because they call me at work to abuse me. Following is a phone conversation I had last night.

"I want to complain about my internet connection."

"Ok. Which provider are you with?"

"[name of provider]"

"We're [our company]. You need to call [name of provider]"

*phone gets snatched away from the caller and and a man's voice booms....*

"YOU'RE A FECKING SMARTARSE, AREN'T YE?!? I'LL FECKING RAPE YA IN THE ARSE WHEN I COME AND FECKING FIND YA, YA BAST-click* "

I hung up.



Ho hum... the Devil makes work for idle hands...

2 Comments:

Blogger darrelkline93712144 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

3:27 pm  
Blogger shawnerickson78567954 said...

Hey Meet Me Today I'm available in your area tonite GO HERE NOW!

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home